Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Broken Leg for me!

SO I broke my leg. I know, I know, HOW did I do that?! Well I got bumped, was wearing high heels, and that's the whole story! haha, I couldn't catch myself and down I went, broke my leg in 4 places. Not fun! But while I was laid up on my parent's couch for a week missing work, I did get to work on some new hats. And I also had a live in model, my niece Elsa, So I got to see the hats with a cute face under them right away! Here are some of my favorite shots:

How adorable is Elsa?!? I love her so much and I was so happy she actually let us take pictures of her!

So in the week that I was stuck on the couch, I managed to get 30 hats done! That's a record for sure. But it helped that I had no where to go, no where to be, and nothing else to do except watch movies!

Thanks to my parents and sisters for taking care of me, and thanks again to Elsa for being a great model! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment