Monday, September 20, 2010

Westwood Craft Show = Success!

I had a great time at the Westwood Craft Show! The weather was great, the music was very nice too! It was nice to have something to listen to instead of just the crowd walking around! Having a Graeter's booth there was also a perk. :-) Although I didn't sell nearly as much as I did at the Mariemont show, I think it was well worth the ten dollars I spent to set up! And I really enjoyed meeting new people and all that jazz. PLUS I got a flyer about a craft show on Oct. 23 at St. Clare Chapel, which I have been wanting to check out for awhile now... it's seriously BEAUTIFUL! And it's all yellow and blue inside which just HAPPENS to be what colors my wedding will be one day... interesting... maybe it's a sign? :-) We'll see how I like it in person.

Next up: The Appalachian Artisan's Fest October 8,9, and 10. I am SO excited about this show, it's gonna be a blast!! And three days are always fun to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment