Thursday, December 31, 2009

A trip to the grocery

Well I decided to start one of my resolutions early last night. I went to the grocery, and *gasp* used a CART! I have boycotted using a cart since I started college, don't ask me why, I really don't know. But after awhile using those hand baskets gets pretty annoying!

Well, I had a pleasant experience at the grocery. I never realized that using a cart would help so much! I forgot cream cheese, which was on the other side of the store, but I didn't mind going back over because I wasn't carrying ten thousand pounds of groceries! It was kind of nice.

I ended up spending 60 dollars at the grocery. I think that is okay though because what I got will last at least a week, probably more. I think it's a step in the right direction. :-)


******

Last night I finished Orlando's first piece of crocheted clothing. Needless to say, I had a bit of trouble fitting it on him, I think he was plotting my murder the whole time. It was a bit tight around his legs, and honestly he went so nuts when I put it on him I didn't even get to take a picture. Next time I will do a size bigger. But other than that it turned out pretty good. I actually read a pattern, followed it, and made it look like it's supposed to look! Nice!

*******

I hope everyone has a safe and fun new years eve tonight ! Happy Birthday to my friend Abby. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment